This BLAQ automatic watch winder box keeps your automatic watches wound and ready to wear. This box has the capacity for 4 watches on the two winding rotors. Perfect for up to 42mm watch diameter.
- Sustainable: 100% natural bamboo shell + metal frame. Moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, mildew-proof.
- Handcrafted: 100% handmade, strict selection of materials, 12-layer painting process. Use acrylic glass and environmental protection piano painting. Smooth, strong, and durable. That is a work of art.
- Super quiet and long-lasting Japanese motor
- It can be powered by the included power cable (100-240V) OR if there is no PowerPoint nearby with 2 x AA Size batteries (not included).
- Covered with a 2-year warranty
- Has adjustable cushions to suit different watch sizes
- Cushion size - Outer (large) 70 x 48 x 34 mm / Inner (small) 60 x 35 x 34 mm
- Dimensions: 33 x 18.8 x 18cm OR 13 x 7.4 x 7.1in (LxWxH)
- Weight: 2.48kg
- The BLAQ watch winders have a wrist size watch cushions of 16cm - 19cm
The watch pillow has a removable outer sleeve to allow adjustment to suit most watch bands. Our winder cushions are designed to fit 95% of watch sizes. If you find your watch too small to fit, you could try leaving the clasp open. If you find your watch too large to fit comfortably, use fabric/foam inserts to pad the back of the watch
This box has four pre-programmed rotation modes that accommodate most automatic watches and allows you to easily set up and use the watch winder:
1. Clockwise 1100 TPD (turns per day) - Turns 3 minutes clockwise and then rests for 28 minutes, then repeats.
2. Counter-clockwise 1100 TPD (turns per day) - Turns 3 minutes counter-clockwise and then rests for 28 minutes, then repeats.
3. Bi-Directional (short quick charging) - Turns 3 minutes clockwise and rests for 10 minutes then turns 3 minutes counter-clockwise and rests for 10 minutes, then repeats.
4. Bi-Directional (recommended for most watches) - turns clockwise for 10 minutes then turns counter-clockwise for 10 minutes. This cycle will continue for 1 hour then will rest for 4 hours, then repeat.